Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Valentine Tilda

I am so in love with the Tilda stamps from Magnolia! When Loreen decided to carry them at her store I was in heaven! Here is another Valentine Tilda stamp, this one is Tilda with Letter.

Here is a close up of Miss. Tilda. She is colored with Copics!

Items used on this card that I got from Wish On A Scrap are:
Tilda with Letter stamp
Copics
Labels One Nesties

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you head over to Loreen's store to order your supplies today!

9 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is LOVELY, Kim - how is the weather by you? We got rain ALL day! ACK!!!
Love blues and browns!!! Great card

marsha said...

This si sooo gorgeous! I love brown and blue, pink and blue...and the Tilda is so cute! I'm also a punch addict!

Donna said...

Kim,
I just love Tilda. She just brightens up any card! Thanks for visiting my blog. I also want to thank you for letting me know that I won the CBCC. I had no idea. Apparently Courtney's feed didn't deliver that message. So I'm very excited and I always enjoy the CBCC. Thanks for sharing with us!

Rachelle Christensen said...

She's so cute. I just love stamping!
I posted info about my new Ribbon Box on my blog, it’s so neat! If you’d like to see details, please stop by!

Vicki G said...

This is Beautiful!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!! and thanks for the congrats..........hehe I never knew until you told me!!!

Vicki

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, your coloring and design is lovely,

Teresa said...

Beautiful card, love this tilda. hugs Teresa xx

Linda Dale said...

Lovely card, I just love the Magnolia stamps. Thanks for visiting my blog and your inspiration. Blessings, Linda

evlin95 said...

superbe carte, j'adore les couleurs, les magnolias sont trop craquantes