Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Plastic Frames and Glitter Fun

About a year ago, I found someone on ebay selling a case (like hundreds) for clear plastic 4x6 picture frames for really cheap, and I thought... What a great deal!!! I forgot to ask myself what would I do with hundreds of these frames. A year later, and I've barely scratched the surface. However I have been having fun making things with them, and sharing my ideas with you all (such as my post it holders and calendars that you can see in the Altered Art tag on my blog).

So here's another pair of 2009 calendars. I got the template for the calendar itself HERE. I made them using the September Wish on a Scrap kit paper. One of them I used the limeade fibers that were an add-on for the kit and the other I used green glitter that Loreen sent me to mess around with. I have to say, I think I really am enjoying glitter. I really only thought I'd be able to use it for my brad creating, but it's slowly appearing on lots of other things I've been making. You'll have to stay tuned to see where else it's showing up.


Oh and want some picture frames? I've got a special Blog Candy Giveaway for readers of my blog and Rockbottom Scrapbookers. Leave a comment over on my blog on today's posting on my blog and a random winner (name pulled by Nicky) will win a box of 12 plastic frames. The winner will be chosen on Sunday and posted on my blog!
Happy Scrapping!
~Kimmie

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am new to the whole blogging thing...and I really love your calendar...they are awesome!!!

Kim said...

Very cute Kimmie! These would make GREAT gifts!
Hugs~ Kim