Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEW PUNCH!


I think I am becoming addicted to punches! When I went to get my mail this morning, LO and BEHOLD a present was sitting there for me! Loreen sent me the new EKSuccess Paper Shaper punch! Its a swirl design and I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much Loreen for this great punch and it is awesome! She knows I'm becoming addicted to these punches! So I had started a card yesterday and just couldn't get it right. I even colored up some different images! Finally I dug and came up with Cherry Tilda, who by the way is a total doll! I love the cherries, gotta be the red! Still had no idea what to do. Digging through all my paper scraps I found a 4 3/8 circle I had cut out with my Coluzzle. I thought well if I can do the hearts in a circle with my corner heart punch, let me try this. I punched all along the the cirlce and it came out perfect! Also gives me lots of swrils to use on my next project. Used my nesties for the ovals. You have to order one of these punches! They are just to much fun and the idea's and uses are endless!!!
Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has had a great week.
hugz

2 comments:

Kim said...

Deb that is so adorable! WOW...I love how you did the swirl in a circle for the background! I so have to do that with mine now! :) Awesome work! Love all of your ribbon and bows too! Tilda is gorgeous!
Hugs~ Kim

Crissy Armstrong said...

Just adorable! I love how you positioned her on the oval. Love this!