Saturday, January 3, 2009

Whiff of Joy New Releases On Sale Now



The anticipated release of Whiff Of Joy Winter Stamps are now available for purchase at the store Wish On A Scrap. These stamps are ADORABLE! Last time Whiff of Joy had a new release, I sold out of these stamps very quickly. Do not forget to place your order soon.

We will also be hosting a challenge on the blog soon with an opportunity to win some yummy blog candy. Be on the lookout.....or just subscribe for updates ;)

Happy New Year,
Loreen

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am loving him :). This is so adorable, I must have him :).

Kim said...

I am so excited for the release! Look out store...here I come! :)
Hugs~ Kim

n8tvtexan said...

That is the cutest cuppie cake stamp I have ever seen! I really MUST get one now! lol