Monday, October 13, 2008

October Kit card!



I cannot get by without making a card! I love to make cards, love bling! and I love this October kit! The ribbon is from my stash! Everything else is from the Oct. kit. The chipboard is from the Sept. kit! I made an envie to go with this card. ON... drum roll.....The ENVELOPER!! What a cool tool that is! I made the box envelope. Just the right amount of room in there to make your cards EXTRA thick! Of course this won't be going through the mail, but I just think its that added extra touch to a card!
Thanks for stopping by, make sure you check out Kim and Kimmies creations!! AWESOME!!
hugz
deb

4 comments:

stampingtink said...

Too cute! Love the image, but the envelope is to die for! Gotta get me one of those Envelopers! Love the papers and everything about this card!

Danni said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Kim said...

Deb that is adorable! Now you enabled me to HAVE to have the enveloper! Ha ha! Great project!
Hugs~ Kim

Ann Kranitz said...

Deb, This card is so sweet!! I must get myself one of those envelopers!!

Ann