Saturday, October 11, 2008

October Kit has ARRIVED!


Kim is right, this kit is FABULOUS!! The colors are rich! All of my favorite colors on paper! I did something I normally don't do, ALTER! I'm not good at it, for some reason getting from the brain to the fingers don't make it! My granddaughter Reese had her first birthday! Her colors? Pink and brown!! Paper was perfect for something to make for her in rememberance of that party! So I made a coaster frame. Put my favorite photo of her in it, and give it to my daughter M, for Reeses room.
The idea's are endless with this paper!!! Super kit Loreen!!! Love everything in there! THANK YOU!!!
hugz
deb

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's adorable Deb! I love it!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

So stinkin cute! Love the altered picture frame and the colors are fabulous! Love the flowers and he ribbon tying everything together. Just adorable!